Multikopterit.net keskusteluforum

ZMR 250 Power distribution board

Aloittaja aprepo, tammikuu 21, 2015, 09:42:37 AP

« edellinen - seuraava »

0 Jäsenet ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Ari

Oliko sulla AP näitä vielä vapaana tuosta tilauksesta?

Jos on niin otan yhden.

aprepo

Vielä on pari. Varaan yhden noista sulle.
"Ei tää kulje kovempaa!"

Divi

mäkin voisin ottaa yhden jos vielä tosiaan on  ;)

aprepo

"Ei tää kulje kovempaa!"

aprepo

Viimeisin päivitys tuolla tilausthreadissa:

"Update:2/5 Boards should be shipping out from board house monday so it should arrive to me like 4 days after they ship it.then i need to finish some assembly and get them packed up to go out to you guys
The Board house is already behind schedule by about 4 days so bear with me as theres nothing i could do about their time "
"Ei tää kulje kovempaa!"

aprepo

"Update 2/10 Boards are shipping out to me today so when i receive them and finish some assembly it will start shipping out to you guys. figure 1.5 weeks maybe less. Board house has put my original time frame right at the latest stated time . when that time comes i will update here that im getting ready to ship and you guys will start receiving tracking numbers through pp."
"Ei tää kulje kovempaa!"

mikkox9x

Ylimääräset on varmaan jo aikaa sitten menny?

nakkimo

Divi

Lainaus käyttäjältä: WadzofQuadzUpdate:2/17/15 PDB's should be arrive in the next day or two. Once i receive the package i still have to do some assembly.i should be able to start shipping everyone their NUCLEUS PDB by saturday or monday. It may take a couple days to get everyones out as it is a very large amount of boards to prepare for shipping. I will announce here when i start shipping them out.Tracking numbers will be automatically emailed to you guys through Paypal.
So a about a week now maybe less.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2329448#post30543197

aprepo

Viimeisin päivitys tuolla:

"UPDATE: 2/20/14 I received the PDB's today and they look great ! I still have to do assembly and hopefully will start shipping midweek. If you dont receive a tracking number right away do not worry. It will take time to ship all these boards and i will be shipping all throughout next week. When your package does go out tracking number will be emailed to you from Paypal. If you dont get a email the tracking number is also linked to the transaction in paypal. I have it setup very organized so dont worry about me missing your order. I will get everyones out. "

Ilmoittelen kun tulee seurantanumero.
"Ei tää kulje kovempaa!"

aprepo

Lainaus käyttäjältä: mikkox9x - helmikuu 15, 2015, 06:04:43 IP
Ylimääräset on varmaan jo aikaa sitten menny?

Periaatteessa joo. Ellei tule perumisia. Mulle on tulossa 2, katotaan tuleeko käyttöä molemmille.
"Ei tää kulje kovempaa!"

Divi

LainaaJust a little update. Still assembling the boards like crazy. Im only about almost 1/3 done with all the boards. However 1/3 (500) is the amount of boards in the preorder. The majority will be sold by team legit and MRM and it gonna take some time to finish those considering how much i got done is 3 full days assembling . My equipment is just not handling the amount of boards and my reflow oven keeps quitting on me so iv been doing some by hand. If it werent for the LEDs id be zipping right through them. Would be lovely if i had a pick and place machine. They still would be shipping out faster then if i waited til after the holiday to have them assembled. Its tedious back breaking work but getting there slowly ,well fast but slow with the amount of boards lol .

Anyway preorders should start shipping out thursday I decided not to solder the capacitor on the LC filter. Its a tall smd part and easy to get damaged in shipping even with good packaging since im shipping a lot of boards together on some orders. This is a easy part to assemble yourselfs since you will have to solder your equipment on anyway. It has only two big pads so soldering it is very easy. It will be included of course.

i got a friend to help me with the packaging to speed up that part.

aprepo

"UPDATE:2/26 The Preorder boards are just about done being assembled and will start shipping tomorrow.It will take a few days or so to get them all out . This is about 1/3 of the boards. The rest that will be sold be Team LEgit and MRM still have to be assembled and will take some time to get done. "
"Ei tää kulje kovempaa!"

aprepo

"So far just about everyone has tracking numbers except for a few large qty orders."

Tää meidän taitaa olla noita isoimpia kun ei oo vielä tullut seurantanumeroa :)
"Ei tää kulje kovempaa!"